Do you suffer from painful and unsightly plantar warts? Do you have pain when you walk and worry about wearing sandals or going barefoot at the beach? You may think that you have to live with plantar warts, but you don’t. Doctors can treat your plantar warts, but who wants to pay up the high price or endure the pain of freezing warts or having surgery? You can treat them naturally in the comfort of your own home. Two products have been proven and tested as plantar wart treatment; Dermatend and Moles, Warts and Skin Tag Removal System give you relief from the embarrassment and pain of plantar warts.
What Causes Plantar Warts?
They are caused by small scratches or cuts in your feet that the HPV (human papillomavirus) enters. This type of wart normally develops at the pressure points of your foot. These include the balls of your feet and the heels. The HPV virus is found in many places and you may pick it up in a public shower at the gym or pool, walking barefoot, or even in the shower in your own home. Everyone’s immune system reacts differently to HPV so while you may develop a plantar wart; other members of your family may not. These warts aren’t usually passed from person to person through direct contact, but you can pass them to other parts of your feet through scratching or picking.
Typical Treatments are Expensive and Time Consuming
If you go to the doctor for treatment he may recommend several options:
- Freezing (cryotherapy, or liquid nitrogen therapy) is painful and expensive. Liquid nitrogen is applied to the wart and a blister forms around the wart and eventually sloughs off within a week or two.
- Laser Surgery can be painful and is very expensive. A surgical laser is used to remove the wart and surrounding tissue.
- Cantharidin is a medication derived from the Blister Beetle. It is applied to the wart and then the area is covered with a bandage. After about a week your doctor clips away the dead tissue. Several applications may be needed to completely get rid of the plantar wart.
- Electrodesiccation and Curettage uses an electric needle that is inserted into the wart to remove the tissue. This procedure is done under local anesthetic, but can leave a scar if not performed properly.
- Prescription Medications include Interferon, Aldara, and Blenoxane. These take time to work and can be expensive alternatives to surgical procedures with unwanted side effects.
Home Remedies are Hit and Miss
Home remedies like duct tape, non-prescription patches containing salicylic acid, and over the counter freezing products can irritate your healthy skin and don’t always work. Plantar warts don’t respond well to home remedies because of their placement on your feet. You need products that will not only give you superior plantar wart removal, but be gentle on the healthy skin surrounding the wart.
There is a Better Way!
Don’t settle for home remedies that don’t work or expensive medical procedures and medications. Now you can take care of your plantar warts with two new plantar wart removal treatments – Dermatend uses all natural ingredients found in nature to remove your warts quickly and easily. Many people see an improvement in the appearance of their warts after the very first use. Since it is all natural there are no unwanted side effects or skin irritation.
Simply apply Dermatend and in just a few days your plantar warts will be gone! No longer will you have to suffer the embarrassment and pain of these common warts. Dermatend works on skin tags, moles, warts and other skin imperfections. Dermatend works in just 3 days. Simply apply it to the affected area and in just tone application you will see a marked improvement in the appearance of the wart. Dermatend gives you a generous 60 day money back guarantee and have removed over 20,000 warts, skin tags and moles.
Just last year the Moles, Warts and Skin Tag Removal System helped over 12,000 people in the United States get rid of their unwanted warts, skin tags and moles. This system teaches you how to naturally remove your plantar warts and also gives you a 60 day money back guarantee. The methods in this system have been tested and proven to be the most effective ways to remove plantar warts.